Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Neck X-ray's


Well, these pictures mean it is time to hit the ground running, but it is going to have to be a treadmill for a little while. With these nasty Wisconsin winters! Can't wait!! The doctor gave me that OK and said I have "almost" no restrictions. No snowmobiling, skiing, sledding, contact sports for another 3 months. I don't have to worry about that, since I am not a winter sport person! I would rather be in where it is warm! I don't mind once it gets above say 35, but any lower and no thank you! Contact sports, though, that might be a problem! Just kidding:) You're lucky Kyle, can't beat you up this weekend!
So, tonight is going to call for a trip to Planet Fitness for a run! I might only get in a good mile, but it is going to feel great!! I am going to try for a mile at a good pace for sure, if I can go longer I will, but don't want to push it of course. Too much and I won't be able to run for a week! Thanks for checking in!! Run safe and warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment